Saturday, October 06, 2007

 

Out and About


Green Lakes1

Today's excursions included a trip to Green Lakes State Park. It was hot, hazy and humid for October, as I tended to lag behind my three sons during the walk around Green Lake. My lagging permitted me to see a good size fish and a snake slithering by. My camera's lag prevented my getting photos of them. however the camera was able to capture the beautiful blue of Green Lake shown below..

Green Lakes2

Soothing my burning feet in the cool water at the beach area, my boys ventured off to the playground. My youngest is on the horse.

Green Lakes3

It was good to see my eldest and that he has settled in to make a nice life for himself. Now I will not worry so much about him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?