Sunday, October 21, 2007

 

Good, Bad


Son of Schmilsson

The lyrics of Harry Nilsson's Son of SchmilssonJoy” captures my current feelings.

Well, things went good, things went bad
Things went good and things went bad
Good, bad, good, bad, good, bad

It is so frustrating that things are so complicated. Today in order to survive you have to be a financial expert, chemist; among other things. With the U.S. being so market driven, you are almost forced to play the game. You must be a smart consumer.

Or you could follow the philosophy of the “The Lottery Song”:

If life is just gamble,
Gamble if you want to win.

Unfortunately, I do not like risk, especially when it comes to my health or my family.
The Point "Life Line"

Hello
Is there anybody else here?
It's cold and I'm so lonely,
Hello!
Is there anybody else here?
Hello (Hello, Hello, Hello)
Won't you throw me down a Life Line?
I'm so afraid of darkness,
And down here it's just like night time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?