Sunday, March 18, 2007

 

Recovering


It's been a while since my brain was clear enough to post, go to the market, or do anything that required more than the brain power of a gnat.

When ill, you do not give a crap about bills being due, or other responsibilities. Sleep, if you can get it, is the priority. Now that I have been able to almost sleep through the entire night, my body is more rested. No more twenty minute naps, all night long. Feeling like you have a hairball stuck in your throat, the constant coughing pulls on the muscles. The hairball still stuck. Saltines, toast, ginger ale or coke helped with settling the stomach.

Perhaps I can peruse the Sunday paper. So bear with me as I slowly regain my faculties.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?