Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

Plans?


We make plans, but sometimes they are interrupted. Just like last night. Since the boys stayed home from school, their activities for the evening were cancelled. So I planned on going to the pool. My plans changed again after dinner as the entire evening was spent in the Emergency Room.

ER


Your child having a seizure will do that to you. Going by ambulance, spending hours waiting to be seen, then going home just before midnight takes a toll. Sleep deprived and now contracting the virus that infected my sons, all I want is a pillow and to pull the blanket up over my head. I am glad that last night's adventure is over.

Next week, a MRI and EEG will be scheduled. Hopefully this was an illness based seizure, not a begining of something new to contend with.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?