Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

Observation


What he noticed? Men are not usually perceptive. This includes my eldest son. While it is dangerous territory for men to comment on females weight, stating “ you have lost some weight” is always a good thing to say. It only took forty pounds before he said something. I assumed that he would have noticed something before now.
But he finally did notice and the surprised look on his face about how much I have lost was priceless. He offered words of encouragement, then stated his plans for fitness.

While I do not have a scale, changing my lifestyle is more important than the numbers. I do not want to obsess about how much I have or have not lost. The priority is eating habits. Weight loss is just a bonus. Checking my weight about once a month is nice because I do not worry about the daily fluctuations. You have a general idea as to what is what. It is more like reconciling your checkbook with your bank statement.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?