Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

Features


Having my camera for over 5 years now, it was about time to learn some more of the features on it. Okay, I know that I should have learned this before now. I could use many excuses as to why I had not., but I will not.

You may have noticed that I have been including more close ups lately, some good some bad. My interest is in macro. I enjoy the detail. I do not do much edit of my photos, just get rid of red eye or to crop. Cropping helps me present what has attracted my eye to the subject in the first place.

Strawberries

Another thing is I finally learned how to turn off the flash. It would be aggravating when the flash would go off when it did not need to. Thank heavens for some manual controls.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?