Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Attitude is Everything


Creating your own reality is a current buzz. With Secret being promoted on Larry King and Oprah recently, it made me think about sheep. Yes, I said sheep. I am talking about the masses that are at a loss and hope that something can fix their life. I have not read the book or seen the movie, so I do not know the message that is being sent to the masses. But folks are quick to jump on the band wagon.

In my experience there seems to be some truth to what they is being said. It is a matter of belief. And what you do put out there affects what you will recieve. For example: if you act like a victim, then some people will pity you. They will not approach you with the intention of bringing you onboard for a project, since you have so much on your plate. It is like the old saying if you want something done ask a busy person. The same people on the PTO get asked to work to take on new things all the time.

tulip

While I am not an expert in human nature, the afore-mentioned observations have inspired me to not to get into victim mode and how to say "no." You are the director in your life.

Comments:
You rock Nancy! I am so totally impressed with the changes you are making and the rational way you are doing it! Inspiriational you are!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?