Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Keeping Your Money


It seems to be that most people think that being frugal is a negative. Why spend more money than you have to? With the internet you can find ways to save money on purchases. Read reviews to insure that your money is well spent. Why buy a lemon?

lemon

After years of good service my vacuum has bit the dust so to speak. As the dust bunnies pile up my desire to replace it is increasing in urgency. Between Consumer Reports and online user reviews I have narrowed down my future purchase of a vacuum cleaner and will not overspend to get it.

handbag
I have had this handbag since 2000.

Saving a few dollars here and there allows me to splurge on the little luxuries in my life. Sometimes you have to spend more upfront to save money in the long run. I spend a good chuck of change on a handbag that lasted me for years, a friend had to replace her $30 bag every three months because they fell apart. Over time, she ended up spending more than I on the handbags.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?