Saturday, February 17, 2007

 

Busted

There comes a time when there is no denying, that lightbulb moment when you realize the truth. Or should I say the lightbulb burnt out. Something is not right. That was today for me after seeing how much we owed in taxes. With the increases in health insurance, shrinking saving account and not many more ways to cut back, changes need to be made. As our children grow up we loss the deductions, and the general expenses keep increasing.

Generally I like to have takes done by Valentines Day. But my heart I knew that we would owe. So what is a few more days without knowing the exact figures. The good news is that I did the taxes myself and the expense of the accountant can go directly to the IRS.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?