Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Unclaimed property


Connecticut's Office of State Treasurer has a Unclaimed Property Division. They take in unclaimed money and other valuables and publish the owner's name on a list. I highly recommend Connecticut (current and former) residents check the list every few years. For years my curiousity made me check the list, hoping for riches. My name was never on the list.

Then fate intervened and the I came across a link the list again. Searching for my name, this time there were three listings. While it is not a large windfall, it is still a blessing to know that I have a good amount of money coming my way. Hmmm..I can almost get new tires for my car.

Comments:
How cool! Does Michigan have something like that? Or, how in the hell do I find out? LOL ~Kat
 
Michigan does have a list.
Good luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?