Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Low Fat, Low Salt, Low Carb


Yesterday I decided not to review the stress management material as I probably was too flustered for anything to sink in and have any effect. What I have been doing is monitoring my blood glucose and diet.

Looking for items that fit the above title is challenging. When it's low fat, they add salt. What's a person to do? Now it's not a diet in the grapefruit or Atkins type sense. It is making conscious food choices for life. Things are going pretty well. I do not feel deprived.

nails

My subconscious habit of eating is being curtailed. Dealing with mindless eating is the hard part. Is it an oral fixation? Who knows? I did bite my nails as a teen. Now my nails look nice. I wonder what the nutritional facts on fingernails are.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?