Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Diabetes 102


Not that I have been non-compliant, but I did bend my dietary rules over the holidays. Comparing this past holiday season to the previous one, there was a big improvement over my indulgences. The result was a six pound loss between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not bad considering my goal was to stay at my pre-Thanksgiving weight.

Things have settled down and it is time to return my attention to my health. I found a program that helps me manage my health information. It will help me note trouble and trends and enable me to make changes. Prior to finding the program, recording blood glucose, blood pressure, weight, cholesterol and managing other related health information was a daunting task. Now it is in one place, easy to update and print out as needed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?