Thursday, January 04, 2007

 

Balance


Finding a balance is what I have been trying to do. Needless to say I know I am not alone with this struggle. Something always comes up. Persevering is key. It would be so easy to throw in the towel.

On Monday, there is a Diabetes stress management class. Stress affects diabetes. It is not the diabetes that causes me stress. That I have accepted. It is the daily life crap that gets to me. Like my husband started painting the house 17 years ago and has not finished. Like my sister calling me three or more times a day, just to chat. Allocating our funds.

Addressing my health does cause a teeny, tiny bit of stress, but it is nothing compared to the aforementioned. Perhaps it is time to contact a counselor. Venting does not help. I need to take action and address the situation, set some ground rules, stop worrying about other people's feelings and deal with my own.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?