Monday, January 01, 2007

 

2007 Begins


Many start the New Year with great hope and promises of change. Resolutions, many are soon broken. It was interesting to see last year many that joined my exercise class soon stopped coming and by February the class was back to it's usual size.

I stopped making New Year's Resolutions years ago. While the premise is good, any day is a good day to begin anew. So why wait for January 1st? Many changes in my life went into effect slowly and generally unnoticed.

One plan started in 2005 was to take better care of myself. There have been results and more changes need to be made. Overall, I am pleased with my progress. Slow and determined I move forward. Yes, there are regressions like this past Holiday week. My regression was still not as bad as things used to be, so I am not belittling myself. The regression this week had a price, I felt the changes and they were not good.

So instead of starting something new, I am returning to my old habits.

May everyone have a healthy, prosperous and Happy 2007!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?