Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Testing ....


The doctor called with the results of my tests. Great news!!! My A1c was 5.5 Wow! The bad news according to my doctor was my cholesterol it was 218. According to my standards, that is great news. From my last visits years ago it was 243 and had gone up to 262. (those results were measured against the old standards for high cholesterol.) So it is down, I really do not want to be taking tons of medications.

Four days before Christmas and the tree is finally decorated. Gathering the guys to do the decorating was challenging. This will be the last time that my eldest will be here for the “chore.” So much for sentiment, the guys were into speed decorating, preferring to get back to their computer games.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?