Friday, December 08, 2006

 

On the Road

Flags
We depart before noon with girlfriend in tow. We have plans to have dinner in Cromwell, Ontario. As we cross the border, the cute young Canadian border guard asks, "What is the purpose of our visit?"
Dinner."
"Enjoy your visit."
"He has nice gloves.my youngest states.
Do you want me to turn around and ask him where he got them?” I inquire. I would not mind going back to see that attractive young man.
“No, I’m hungry.”
Fine,” I try not to let my disappointment show.
Dinner was wonderful. When we returned to the United States, The US border guard was a bit older, but thankfully had a sense of humor.
"Where do you live?"
"Um, Connecticut. I don't know why I say um, I know where I live."
"Um, I don't know. The purpose of your visit to Canada?"
"To have dinner."
"It must be a pretty good restaurant to come all the way from Connecticut to eat there."
I blush. " It is, we also came up for my son's graduation in Potsdam."
He smiles. "Are you bringing anything back?"
"Just full stomachs."

Comments:
ROFL, I love it!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?