Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

The End


This year has brought many changes.Finally I can sit back and reminisce with a pomegranate martini. Becoming a diabetic was a big one. Next on my list would be adjusting to this new computer. I still cannot upload my pictures. Things I had set up, are not set up anymore. Information seems to be missing. The computer seems to be fighting me, so I have become acquainted with spider solitaire while I calm down. My eldest is done with school for now and on his way to Key West. While it has be challenging at times this year, I would not change anything and I certainly have not been bored. Okay maybe the diabetic thing, but some good has come from that too. Like I am eating better, still exercising. So I am technically healthy now.

So here's to health and 2006!

Pomegranate Martini
Shake ingredients in a shaker and put in chilled martini glasses.


Comments:
Even at 10 am (New Year's Day), that sounds just delicious. Happy New Year!
 
It was both soothing and refreshing... too bad I only had one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?