Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Signal


Slowly thing are getting back to normal and sickness is slowly leaving our household. Things were put on hold this past week, like this train waiting for the signal to continue. Everything else keeps moving, but you are stuck, not able to move on.

waiting for signal

After almost two weeks of not being in the pool, I returned during free swim and did a reduced workout. It felt good to be back in the pool.

My focus returns to taking care of myself. My last diabetic self-management class is today. I do not know how much has sunk in from the first two classes, my brain was in a fog. Perhaps not, most of what has been taught I already knew from my self constructed class.

It is time to move forward and plan for the future.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?