Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Scary

I just realized that I have been posting about scary subjects:

I guess this is fitting because Halloween is coming. Here is one more scary thing I came across Sugar Poisoning.

The thought that sugar kills is frightening. Is it really a result of poisioning? I do know that one can overdose on sugar, just look at children after Halloween.

Yes, our diets have been ladened with sugary treats. But that has been greatly reduced in this household. I think that I could live without sugar, but not carbs. Is that my poison? Do we crave what is bad for us?Are we slowly poisoning ourselves? Heaven only knows, but before I dive into this wholeheartly more information is needed. Until, then moderation will have to do. Thank heavens my guys do not go out trick or treating anymore.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?