Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Pulled an All-Nighter


It has been a long time since I stayed up all night. The last time that I clearly remember doing so was back when I was single. I had picked up a copy of Stephen King's lastest book and started reading at 6 p.m. The book engaged me so that I could not stop reading. When I finished the book, I looked at the clock and it was 6 a.m. Perhaps there were a few time that I did not sleep due to the children... but I am too tired to recall.

The only reason that I am still awake is to sent my children off to school. Then some sleep. When I awake, I will check on Tata. He finally agreed to go to the hospital. I beat the ambulance, and at 8:45 p.m. arrived at the hospital. After they stabilized him, we waited for the admitting doctor. Thankfully, the Emergency Room was peaceful and Tata slept for most of the night. (Wish I had gotten some sleep.) He was finally admitted at 4:15 a.m. After driving my brother home, it was only a matter of minutes that the boys would be arising. And now it is time to make the oatmeal.

Comments:
Nancy, anytime you need to I'm just an email away! I send you a big big (((((HUG))))!!!
 
Thank you. It is wonderful to have a friend like you.
 
You're a wonderful friend too! I'm not sure how I'd have done it without the support you've consistently have given me these last couple of years (regarding school). (((HUGS))))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?