Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Pills


Apparently the pills are working, at least in regard to my blood pressure. It is back into a normal range. Not that I enjoy taking pills, but if they help and my quality of life is not affected, then take them. Hopefully, I can make lifestyle changes and will not have to take those pesky pills.

In the last month, my weight has also dropped by a couple of pounds. Thankfully, I enjoy the Water Walking, which is twice a week. Come January I will sign up again for Aqua Aerobics to get back up to working out four times a week. Apparently my attention to my diet has helped. No, I am not on a DIET. It has been a lifestyle change, which has resulted in a total loss of 30 pounds since April 2005.

Erasing 50 years of bad habits is challenging, but not impossible. Granted some of the effects of those habits cannot be eliminated, they will be with me for the rest of my life. But some changes can erase the ill effects and maybe get me off the pills.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?