Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

nutritional management lab


At an open house, I was presented with a spread of food where good choices were limited. I was impressed with the thoughts that went through my mind. First of all timing, it was not time to eat. I was there to evaluate a program.

I did look at what food choices I did have, there were not many and thankfully I was not hungry. Though it was sort of like letting a child loose in a candy store. Elements of temptation were there. Chips, appetizers and a bit of fresh veggies were laid out, but most of it was not appealing to me so I was not enticed by what would have been considered to be bad choices.

open house spread

My lifestyle change is taking. My perspective has changed, I did not feel any angst nor feel deprived. What I did not realize is that there would be two evaluations going on, one on the program, the second on food. Toward the end of my program evaluation, I did take an appropriate sized snack. My point of view was that of what was best for my body.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?