Friday, October 27, 2006

 

Misery Loves Company

Today was the day my youngest and I were to go to Providence to check out a University. The sun was shining in the bright blue sky. No trips to the hospital, no meals to cook, just a wonderful day to spend with my son.

I awakened with a stuffy head, body aches and slight fever soon eased in. My son had been home from school all week. His germs made their way to me. So much for my optimism. We cancelled the trip.

The day was spent working on bills and purging a half a grocery bag of papers. It is amazing how fast papers can pile up. I know it is a matter of habit that some people never have piles of paper, but I wonder how do they do that. What is their thought process? My thought processing is somewhat diminished today.

As night falls, I still feel miserable, but I have been productive.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?