Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Diabetes 101 cont.


Today was all about being prepared and feet. Some information I found is contradictory. But overall I have a good understanding of what is needed for when the normal daily routine is disrupted and foot care.

Four areas that things may go haywire are travel, illness, disasters and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Being prepared makes a difference. All that is left of this section is the Lab. Putting sugar packets in my purse and completing the emergency backpack. The backpack will include information (on both me and my middle son), a radio, flash light, sugar packets and much more.

It depends on the podiatrist whether or nor my Birkenstocks will stay or go. I hope they stay, since I really do not like wearing shoes. My day today will end with a bit of foot pampering.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?