Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Madness and Mayhem


Getting the guys off to school was easy this morning. They had gone to bed early because they were tried from being at the beach, so arising at 6 a.m. was not difficult. They were ready for the bus in plenty of time.

Then the madness started. First, I had to rewrite yesterday’s post because my computer froze up. Going out to run errands was futile because what I was seeking was out of stock. The guys came home from school with the usual amount of papers and forms to be filled out. A few things need to be straightened out with the schedules. Why someone with a Bachelors degree or higher would put a student with limited speech into chorus, is beyond me.

The telephone rang non-stop from 4-5 p.m. There was mention of going out for drinks to drown our frustration with the school system. My computer froze yet again. My sister arrived to get her cinnamon raisin bread that we got at the beach. Completed the forms, and then ordered pizza for dinner. Upon arriving home with said pizza, I was greeted by my eldest’s girlfriend. She came to pick up things my son had forgotten to take with him. She will be visiting him this weekend. Finally things calm down but it is too late to go to the pool. Perhaps tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?