Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Digesting


When accepting change, sometimes it takes a bit of time to absorb news. Coming to terms that things will, from this day forward will be different, is a challenge that I will overcome. During today’s visit to my doctor I received not one, but two diagnosis. One is high blood pressure, understanding is not difficult.

My challenge is dealing with the diagnosis of being a diabetic. Eating healthy is now mandatory. I will have to be more attentive in regard to shopping and meal planning. The good news is that I have been planning my meals and been making better choices when shopping. So my adjustment will be to tweak what I have been doing.

It is the taking of pills that I find distasteful. Eating at specific times, takes away from the spontaneity that I enjoy so much.

It is good that I will be making more positive changes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?