Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Stuck in traffic


I strongly recommend not going through New York City on I-95. Even though there may be traffic on the Tappan Zee Bridge, will you fare better. I received a call from my precious first born, his engine was off and he had not even gotten to the George Washington Bridge yet. It took them almost five hours to get from near Philadelphia to home.

A lot of fabric


I had planned on having my sun room curtains done by the time he came home, but my fear of cutting into the fabric delayed me. It is like cutting wood; measure twice, cut once. Once cut you cannot put it back together and it has been a while since I have done any sewing. No,I am not using a pattern. So my hesitation is warranted. what's that expression, slow and steady. Well I am stuck on the slow part. I did have help while I cut out the first of six pairs.

My helper Seph
Seph


After a bit of waiting, the fully packed car rolls in. Next order of business was unpacking. Then it was downtime. While my husband slept, we played a strategy game called the aMazing Labyrinth. Needless to say I was out of practice and came in third.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?