Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Seniors


If you stop and think about it, I’m living in a house with four seniors.

My husband gets the senior discount at the grocery store. My eldest son is in his third semester as a senior. My middle son is a second year senior in high school; he will have a third and fourth because he gets out at age 21. And my youngest is a senior in high school.

Senior year of high school means college apps, messed up schedules, senior portraits and much more. Hopefully the portraits are out of the way, proofs will be here soon. One trip to the guidance office to straighten out the schedule has been made, more trips are in his future.

Today was back to school shopping. Shopping for clothing with a high school senior is not my idea of fun, nor his. We hit eight stores and we are still not done. Typical responses were:
I don’t care.
I don’t like that.
No way!
NO!

We did manage to come home with 3 pairs of pants, one pair of shorts and 4 shirts. There is still more shopping to do but this will hold him over for a bit.

This should be an exciting school year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?