Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

It was continued....


I am stubborn. It comes from my mother and grandmother and my Polish blood. I needed to press the issue.

Today was a beautiful summer day. Temperatures were in the 80's. The sky was bright blue dotted with a few cotton ball clouds. To me, this was a great day for the beach. My husband stated that he did not want to go to the beach because it was too cold to go. My reaction was that of disbelief and confusion. Huh? Too Cold? How can that be?

To me this defies logic. How can one argue against that? You know no matter what proof you offer or what you say, it will not matter.

My thoughts shift. What is causing this train of thought in him? Is he just being a stick in the mud? This mystery will continue for a while. But I still have the joie de vivre and will continue as much as I possibly can.

Comments:
Husbands speak and act with conviction. Thankfully so do you! Yay Polish spirit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?