Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Guilt/ Worry


Is that what I am feeling? Is that why my dreams woke me at 4 a.m.? Dreaming of my middle child at camp, he was having fun. So why should I worry and lose sleep?

I was so drained yesterday, that I could not do what I had planned for myself. Hopefully today I can focus on what I need and want to do. Some of my plans include running a few errands and some self care.

This week one of my goals is to make new curtains for the sunroom. I have the fabric and making curtains is simple, just straight sewing.

My precious first born says good bye to New Jersey on Saturday. He will be home for a week, then returns to school for his last semester. Apparently the company that he worked for last year wants to send him a new job offer. That can only be good news.
Okay, I admit it. My life is quite focused on my children. Perhaps I should find a new career? Doing what? Being an advocate for adults with disabilities seems like the most likely path.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?