Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Get Packing


Soon my middle child will be going to camp for two weeks. Preparing what he needs has been somewhat time consuming. We have the 20 pairs of socks, 25 pairs of underwear, 14 pairs of shorts, and 20 t-shirts. But I am having difficulty finding 6 pairs of pants. I thought I found some pants that I could hem, but the crotch comes down to about his mid thigh. That will not do. I am begining to think that I need to have his pants custom made. The last pair of pairs I hemmed ended up having an inseam of 17 inches.

Custom made is not an option for camp at this point. I will have to check that out for school. Shorts can be worn at the start of the school year so I have some time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?