Friday, July 07, 2006

 

What time is it?


It is beautiful sleeping weather. The cooler dry Canadian air makes for wonderful summer days and nights. The sleep I had was the best in ages. Unfortunately, I’m here at the keyboard at this ungodly hour. The sunlight is already breaking the darkness of the night and the birds have started to greet the new day.

I know that I will be useless later in the day, since I will have only about 3 hours of sleep. My hubby has left of work and will return around 7a.m. I had ambitious plans for the day, but with the lack of sleep my posterior will be dragging. I will still be able to make the baked beans for tomorrow’s party. But as for my other plans… trimming the shrubs… well I do not know if handling a power tool that cuts is wise move. The shrubs are usually all trimmed by this time of year, but the rains have delayed the trimming.

I should try to get back to bed, but I know that my eyes and brain will not shut down. So now, while my brain is clear, I will make my list of things to do today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?