Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Summer Routines


Summer school has started. My youngest is working as a lifeguard. I am exercising four nights a week. Getting settled into the routine for the next four weeks and catching up on forgotten tasks due to the holiday is what I am up to.

Hopefully things will workout so that, at the end of the month, my youngest and I will go to New Jersey with a quick trip to Philadelphia and stay with my eldest son. We would like to see the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and my youngest is especially interested in checking out the cheese steak sandwiches. There are many more things to see in Philly, but due to a one day visit our list will be restricted

All this depends on my youngest getting time off from work and finding someone to care for my middle son. It would be nice to get away.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?