Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

New Jersey Reflections


I have come to understand my son’s dislike of the area he is in. It is very congested. Being a few minutes from Philadelphia, I thought perhaps that would be a positive for him. It was not. He does not like the city, he prefers a more rural, small city setting. I can understand that, less traffic, no circles to travel, less stress.

On the up side, the price of gas was $3.07, compared to the $3.31 I paid in Connecticut when we left. In New Jersey your gas is pumped for you. How lovely not to get out and smell gas fumes! Fireflies entertained me when I went out of my son’s apartment at night. Shopping options were varied if I needed to shop, there is fierce competition for the consumer dollar.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?