Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Good News Day


The doctor says the wounds are healing nicely and I only have to change and dress two wounds once a day now.

Last week I received comments that it looked like I had lost some weight. Hmmm...My clothes are fitting differently. Now to go to the scale to check. My changes in my diet and exercise have produced some results. Somehow I have lost five pounds in the last few months.

The heat wave was broken late last night by a fantastic light show. The light was so intense that that the street lights turned off three times during our first storm. The floor shook, and our lights went off for a half a second. The fan slowed and we only needed to reset the clock on the microwave and the answering machine. (The second storm at 1:45 am was less impressive and I quickly returned to sleep.)

My planning for this weekend’s trip continues. The doctor suggested trying the Philly street vendors, though it has been over twenty years since she has been there. She recalled the pretzels were very good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?