Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Time to Jam

I'm hoping tomorrow will be fruitful. It's been a few years since I have made strawberry jam because my back would not let me pick the berries. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to pick enough. The forecast is for hot, humid,and a possibility of storms. If you pick early enough the heat and humidity are not that bad.

I was brought up on homemade strawberry jam. When I went away to summer camp the presented us with these little packets of jellies. I tired the packet of strawberry and thought it was the worse thing ever. I'm sure that the staff thought I was a spoiled brat.

If I cannot pick the berries, then the hunt for decent purchased jam will continue.

Comments:
Now that's wierd, I was thinking about strawberry jam last night also! I doubt I will make any though. I sure hope you do. ((hugs))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?