Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

New Jersey


The plan is that my precious first born will be coming home on Saturday for the long weekend. New Jersey is not that far, but he is near Philadelphia and has to come through New York City. The trip usually takes less than four hours.

Now, a strange thing for us here in Connecticut, I hear that you cannot pump your own gas in New Jersey. I remember those days when. Gas costs less there, but you do have to wait and wait for your gas to be pumped. Maybe that is why I do not see too many New Jersey plates here, they have to pump their own gas. It would be nice to have my gas pumped, but with the lifestyle of get it now around here, I do not think that folks would wait for that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?