Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Spice it up


Celebrating yet again, but this time it is our 26th anniversary. Though we get on each others nerves at times, for better or worse we have stuck with it. There have been bad times, but also many good. It is often difficult to remember the good, but there are many, both as a couple and as a family.



Being open-minded I told my husband that the first 50 years were mine, then he could do what ever he wants. Generous of me, is it not?



Seriously, at dinner we did have the opportunity to reconnect. So often it is easy to get tied up in our own little routines. I thought it was fitting that we went to a Mexican restaurant, so we could spice things up so to speak.

Comments:
Happy Anniversary kids! I'm glad you had a nice dinner out to reconnect! (((hugs)))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?