Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Mother's Day


Being awakened by a smiling face is a wonderful way to start a day. Then to hear music from the movie Tarzan, Phil Collins You Belong to Me. The song tugs at my heartstrings as it reminds me about being a mother and loving a child who is different. My youngest made me a cheese omelet with sides of fresh honeydew and pineapple.

For lunch it was a simple salad, crab legs and a glass of wine. My fingers got sore cracking the legs open, but it was well worth it. My precious first born called me and we had a lovely conversation. He starts his internship in New Jersey tomorrow.I miss him dearly, but am glad that things are going well for him.

It was a lovely day and knowing that my children are doing well is the best gift of all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?