Thursday, March 09, 2006

 
Recharging

The one time I take out my camera and the batteries are dead. So are the back-up batteries, which should have replaced with charged ones. Digital cameras seem to suck the life right out of the battery very quickly. I use the view finder, not the screen when I take pictures, otherwise the batteries would go dead quicker. Thankfully I use rechargeable batteries; otherwise all those dead batteries would be in the trash.

Now that the batteries are fully charged, my current projects need my attention, so taking pictures are put on the back burner. I miss seeing the sights.

There are times like this, when I should recharge my own batteries. I have been trying on a daily small scale but it appears that I need something more. Perhaps it is because I am doing something that I do not really enjoy, it seems to suck the life out of me. Who does enjoy cleaning and purging? However I do enjoy the results. Perhaps I just need a change in my mindset.

Comments:
I like cleaning and purging... well I LOVE purging, maybe not the cleaning so much. But I'm a weirdo. LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?