Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 
Ok, So Shoot Me

You would think that after 25 years of marriage, I would know what works. Today’s efforts were more successful and less frustrating. Perhaps that was due to the fact that I did not have other commitments and I gave my husband specific tasks, duh! Even the fact that the vacuum died, did not get me flustered. The up side is one room is finished.

My muscles are rebelling today, so more wall washing was postponed until tomorrow. It takes forever to wash the walls because of the many breaks so I do not stress my back. As long as I do not do anything stupid, my back should be okay.

Comments:
Dang, and when you're done you can come visit and do MY walls. I don't have time anymore. You're an inspiration lady! Keep it up! (((hugs)))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?