Saturday, March 11, 2006

 
Mud Season

Last night was very warm. Temperatures hovered in the low sixties and upper fifties. I was enjoying the fresh air with the windows still being open late in the evening. A call came just before 10 p.m. He would be home in about 40 minutes.
“Ok, love you.”
“See you soon”

Darn, I forgot to warn him about mud season. Hopefully he will just park in the driveway.
I heard splashing as he drove with great enthusiasm into the yard. I ran out telling him that he needed to move his car to the driveway or his car would sink. Standing in the mud, he moved and heard the water beneath his feet, and agreed to move his car. Slowly his car moved in reverse, then wheels started to spin.

This is the scene I awoke to this morning....

mud season

Needless to say there will be some yard work done today.

Comments:
one can be so forgiving now, because it all portends of spring.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?