Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Marvelous Monday


Things are coming together. Finally one IEP (Individualized Education Plan) is done and the school system and I agree and my son will be able to graduate. That process only took almost two months. Passport pictures of the boys were taken although it was challenging. No plans to go anywhere, though I am trying to talk my youngest into going to Spain next year. Soon a passport will be needed to just go to Canada. Many things are lined up for S. turning eighteen, Probate court is next week, and Social Security is mid-April.

It is welcoming when things go well and you make progress. It is gratifying when tasks are finally complete or finally moving toward completion. It is all too often that I feel like I am spinning my wheels, so I am truly enjoying this feeling.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?