Friday, March 17, 2006

 
Finally a Break

The meeting with the attorney went about as I had expected. S. was a bit shy, but otherwise just as charming as usual.

We had a good laugh as S. repeated answered “No” to all questions posed to him, even when it was not a yes or no question. Thankfully the attorney was accustomed to young children.

I’m looking forward to taking a break this weekend and spending time with my eldest son. Unfortunately he will be returning earlier that expected because he is going to stop by the hospital to visit his roommate. There was an accident early this morning. On his way back to the University, a driver fell asleep and crossed the center line and hit him head on. Rescuers used the Jaws of Life to get him out, and then he was airlifted out of the Adirondacks.

My son says that he does not want to drive through the mountains at night anymore. I do not blame him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?