Monday, March 13, 2006

 
Early Spring Cleaning

After a full day of stretching while washing walls, I continued stretching while in the pool. It is very rewarding to have a sense of accomplishment. Progress is being made.

This morning was a tad frustrating. Apparently I do not have much in the way of patience and this morning my husband and I did not work well together. Some tasks require full attention in order to make progress. I had deadlines and was focused. When he was helping me, instead of staying focused with the task at hand, he was getting me bogged down with petty stuff that could be dealt with later. It was
distracting and exasperating to keep reminding him what our main task was.

Thankfully I had an appointment so I had to leave. When I returned it was back to work, this time without help. I accomplished what I had planned for today.

Setting spring cleaning to be done for this Friday is a bit ambitious, but I guess I like the pressure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?