Sunday, March 12, 2006

 
Contradictions?

With so many changes going on, sometimes it is difficult to keep up. (Apparently it is also difficult to sleep.) There are changes that have to be made. Comfort comes with the familiar, yet sometimes we get bored with the familiar.

Changes for me:
Hormones
Semi-retired husband
Two adult children instead of one
Youngest is now driving


Resisting the inevitable is futile, but still I cling to the old. Yes, it is time to move on; however my many of past visions have not been fulfilled. Being dependant on others to assist with my dreams has been a great source of disappointment. Perhaps I have been too passive, trying not to be a shrew. This has resulted in harboring resentment and anger. Ah, the stress.

There are numerous things that I do on my own. The success is intoxicating, inspiring me to move forward, generating new visions and goals.

Perhaps it is the lack of a shared vision. I am willing to alter my plans, anything to move forward. It is the lack of progress that infuriates me the most.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?