Monday, March 06, 2006

 
After 26 years...

... in the same home, illness and raising three boys, there has been quite an accumulation of clutter. My current campaign is to purge as much as I can. I need some clearing. Today was productive two full paper grocery bags and two full shredders. This stuff is now banished from my home forever. My efforts to curb the influx stuff and paper are paying off also.

I am trying to empty my nest in more than one way. Granted my eldest will be on break soon and will bring home things he does not need at school anymore. Hopefully this is just a temporary situation. My mindset is against incoming things.

Tomorrow, I’ll be back to the long and arduous process of purging.

Comments:
Go Nancy Go! Go Nancy GO! You can do it (think Waterboy LOL)!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?