Saturday, February 25, 2006

 
Why I blog?

My effort in blogging is to provide me with the opportunity to take (and show off) my photographs and comment on a variety of subjects.

In regard to my photography, I really should take the time to re-read the manual and search the web for tips. What I have learned is that my camera is not good for action shots. There is a delay that drives me nuts.

As far as commenting goes, usually I find myself venting about various annoyances or talking about the events surrounding the photographs I have taken. It is better for me to vent and possibly find solutions, than to keep thoughts within just stewing about them. (Thinking out loud so to speak.)

Perhaps blogging is my attempt to expand my skill at writing. My strengths in school tend to lean toward math and sciences. Logic, I love. I also love the beauty found in nature. But composition and literature, I found boring. Why waste time on fiction when there is so much reality to absorb?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?