Sunday, February 05, 2006

 
Superbowl XL

Some have referred to the XL as in expanding waistlines due to the gorging that takes place during the Superbowl. This year we have a mix of healthy and not-so-healthy choices for the Superbowl.

On NPR, they talked about it being a common experience that is bonding, just like "Who shot JR". Today there is very little that brings this nation together. This would be a great subject on it's own.

Though I am not a footfall fan, I didn't even know who was playing until yesterday, I do enjoy the commercials. Some I like to see again, so I watch them here. The internet is a wonderful thing isn't it?


Note: Speaking of the internet, some things do function at 100% all the time. My apologies to those of you who posted comments that have now disappeared. Apparently there have been some infuriating problems with Blogger lately. First yesterday's post is here... then it is gone. ARGH!!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?