Saturday, February 04, 2006

 
Night Excursion

My first attempt at taking night pictures turned out to be rather amusing. Of course I did not read the manual first, I just plowed ahead to see what would develop. (Ok, bad pun.)
My first photo revealed that I need to keep very still. However, I did like the play of light in the photograph.

first night


The purpose of the excursion in taking pictures at night was a billboard I saw. The photo below still shows I moved a bit, but it is much better than my first attempt. Personally I think if we are going to have billboards more of them should be like this one.


Ogre Achiever - Believe in Yourself

Comments:
ROFLMAO We had that one here last summer and EVERY time we passed it by Karl would say, "nice photo Kath". Nice eh? LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?